Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bad Bunny (in more ways than one)

For those of you that doubted my MIA mojo, this ought to convince you that is has gone AWOL!





I'm so disappointed. I think I need to try some challenges, like my wise friend Lorie - her mojo is totally working and always has been, but she put herself on a mission to do a few challenges a week.
On the bright side, I do like how the coloring turned out on the bunny. And I'm pretty impressed with myself for remembering (in the wee hours of the morning) that I could mix ink colors on my stamp - 2 taps on Only Orange and 2 taps on Pumpkin something-or-other - to get the right shade for the carrot.

Thanks for being brave enough to look! LOL

Hugs,

7 comments:

kadie said...

I think it's adorable and the sentiment is HILARIOUS!!! AHAHAHA! I'm still finishing up mine and I was going to go real simple with the sentiment, but then DH looked at the card and gave me a new one :) Just wait and see :) I love your card, Catherine!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?!?! This card is *F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S and too funny!!!! Hahaha!!! I always admire those big carrots too;o) Hahahaha!!! You are a riot!!!! I hope I get one of these babies!!! I would give it DH on our wedding anniversary in July:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Lorie said...

Missing mojo? Naaaaah. I think your bunny and sentiment are great! Gotta love those "big carrots"! Hee,hee! The grass is a creative touch that I love as well. The challenges really do make a difference. It's always nice to have a place to start, anyway, it sure helps me. Beautiful job, Catherine!

Anonymous said...

It's me again! I just wanted to let you know that I left you a little something on my blog:o)

I hope your day has been wonderful!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

AnnMarie said...

I like the bunny and the sentiment almost made me laugh milk out of my nose! Too funny! Nice work on the color mixing! : )

L.A. said...

I think MIA must be short for made in advance or maybe mind in action 'cause I think this bunny is adorable. You have some of the best one liners on your card! Hope you have a great weekend!

Becky G said...

I think it's adorable and so funny! Your mojo isn't missing!