Friday, January 16, 2009

Thinking of Ewe


Somewhere along the line, I must have been in a sheep swap, because my image stash is overflowing with sheep! And it's a good thing because I had fits coloring this one, and it took all 3 copies of the same sheep to get this one right! Ugh! Who woulda thunk such a cutie could be so much trouble?
This is for a friend who is going through a difficult time, and might soon be ready to receive her own Milk Carton card....does anyone else hear the theme song to Cops playing in the background? LOL
I used Basic Grey Two Scoops DP, nesties, colored pencils, my new Threading Water punch (finally caved and got it before Xmas), and a retired SU! flower punch.

Have a great weekend! I've got lots of stamping to do, so hopefully, I'll have much more to share with you next week.
TFL & Hugs,

13 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH this DP is a must! I love the soft, subtle colors and this is so dreamy! Terrific job!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love it :)

Marlene x

kadie said...

This is darling! I am so in love with all the Basic Grey lines. I went to Paperzone yesterday and threw a tantrum (in my car) because they were sold out of all the paper packs!

Lori said...

What a cute image! It looks great with that pretty paper.

Anonymous said...

bah bah! I love it. You want to just pet the fluffy sheep!

karen said...

I love it! So cute! and love the sentiment!!

Anonymous said...

"Ewe" have created a card filled with smiles and hugs!!! I love it all...the beautiful paper, the darling sheep...the delicate ribbon...ewe-r fabulous coloring...the awesome layout...the EVERYTHING!!! Your friend with the soon-2-B milk carton advertisement of a partner will LOVE IT!!!! I know I do:o) Just seeing it helped brighten my rainy day!

Hugs!
Carolyn

AnnMarie said...

This is soooo cute! Laughed out loud at your comment about being in a sheep swap! You can never have too many 'ewes'! Nice job! : )

*Susan* said...

Oh Catherine, this card is so cute and the DP is just YUMMY! Absolutely love it!!

Savitri said...

What a cute card!!! Love Basic Grey!!

Anonymous said...

I left you a little something on my blog:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute! I love the sheep image!

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute card! I love the papers and the sheep in the scallops.