Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag, you're it!

Karen tagged me!

Here are the "rules":
Go to the 6th picture in my computer, post it and write about it.

So this is mine. It is a pic of the super cute card my STC sister Gael sent along with a box of goodies when she was my Secret Santa. I especially loved this card because I had just made the Bad Santa card with the naughty gingerbread man, so it really made me smile! I love trends and themes!

Okay, so now I need to tag some people:
Maria
Michelle P.
Becky
Ann Marie
Sandra
Jeanette
Carol

Have fun! Can't wait to see your posts!

5 comments:

kadie said...

What a lucky girl you were to have Gael as your SS!! This card is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I'm off to see what mine will be. You have to wait until tomorrow to find out though!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE card! Thanks for the tag Catherine!! I think this challenge is so cool and very FUN!! I just got tagged a couple of days ago!

Here's my post:
http://crazyforcrafting.blogspot.com/2009/01/photo-challenge.html

Thanks so much!!

Michelle Pearson said...

Hi Catherine! What a fun tag! I only had 3 photos in my 6th file and they were all cards...how boring is that?! Thanks for thinking of me though!! LOL!

Becky G said...

I am so far behind in posting awards. What a fun tag! Gonna have to do this today. Thanks for the tag!

Hugs~Becky