
Finally, a card post!
This was for my BFF's son's 1st B-day! And also, the first time using this stamp and stitching a card - not faux stitching! Actual stitching with thread and needle. I roughed up this card quite a bit, and boy was it fun! (Pun intended!) ETA: I hope you know I meant the sewing to be messy! LOL! Oh, and I can't sew with a machine (just not that gifted!), so it was done by hand. Not nearly as bad as it sounds!
I had another b-day card to post, but alas, auto focus was not my friend and it didn't turn out :(
Hoping to get some more creations cranked out for your viewing pleasure soon!
9 comments:
Wow, Catherine, I love it!! All roughed up and sewing too! It's fantastic!
I forgot to mention that I posted my award today! Thank you so much!! Have a great weekend!
This is sooo cute. You definately have a gift for distressing cards and matching colors. I love this!! My first bday is coming up soon too ;)
Such a cute card Catherine. . .did you hand sew the stitch? Wow, that's lots of work but it turned out beautiful. I love the distressed edge and oh, the image is so adorable!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Maria
Your card is ADORABLE!!! I love your coloring and the roughed up stitching!!! I can sew by hand, but still need A LOT of practice with a machine. I know your friend loves it:o)
Hugs!
Carolyn
Ps. do you mind if I add you to my friends list on my blog roll?
Oh, its adorable Catherine!
What a cute card! I love using giraffe images for children's birthday cards. Your hand stitching looks great.
what a great card. That stamp set is one of my favorites - and I love they way you roughed it up!
This is so darn cute Catherine! I love that little giraffe image.
Post a Comment