
I apologize for the poor quality, but I had to scan it from a print. This was taken 2 Xmases ago, for Charlie's 1st Christmas. I love that he's stylin' with only one eye showing! LOL
I'm waiting to post the rest of my cards until I'm sure they have been received. In the meantime, I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
7 comments:
OMG!!
SOOOO CUTE!
I totally want a Rockstar with Santa pic!! LOL!
awwwwww - how cute! I miss my dog dog at times but with three kitties in the house usually not so much!
You took pics of your Christmas cards? Man, I feel like a slacker. I forgot!
Oh. my. goodness! He is so cute with Santa! I love it!
Happy Holidays!!
cute!! Happy Holidays to you and Charlie!
He is sooooo sweet! I just love this picture of Charlie with Santa!! Hope your holidays were Merry and bright! Big hug! : )
Ha, the cutest! He's a pozer! :) That's ONE YOUNG Santa, lol! Hopefully Charlie didn't mind :) TFS!
This is just too cute, Catherine!
Post a Comment