I love this card, Catherine! It looks so warm and happy!! I am a sucker for anything snowman! Really nice job! : )
Love it!Thanks for sharing it!Its snowing here last night and some of stuck this morning too. Its not too bad here, but its still blah!
what a fun color combo for a fun snow card!
This is a great card Catherine! I love your color choices. Very pretty card!
This is so cute! I am like Ann Marie and am a sucker for snowmen! Love the colors you used!!!
Oh, this is so cute! I love it!!
Oh, this is so cute Catherine! I love the dp with this image.
Very cute! So, snow today? Nothing here for us. But hopefully close to Christmas there will be some!!
Gorgeous card! Very colorful.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love this card, Catherine! It looks so warm and happy!! I am a sucker for anything snowman! Really nice job! : )
Love it!
Thanks for sharing it!
Its snowing here last night and some of stuck this morning too. Its not too bad here, but its still blah!
what a fun color combo for a fun snow card!
This is a great card Catherine! I love your color choices. Very pretty card!
This is so cute! I am like Ann Marie and am a sucker for snowmen! Love the colors you used!!!
Oh, this is so cute! I love it!!
Oh, this is so cute Catherine! I love the dp with this image.
Very cute! So, snow today? Nothing here for us. But hopefully close to Christmas there will be some!!
Gorgeous card! Very colorful.
Post a Comment