Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

ETA: Here's the card!


My dad is 61 years young today! We're celebrating with a very fancy dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, and of course, my mom's homemade chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting - yum-yum!!!
I had a fun time making his card last night (yes, I'm always stamping at the last minute), and will share it with you later tonight or over the weekend.
Have a great weekend!!!!

9 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! I hope this birthday is his best EVER! Enjoy your celebration with him! (I want cake now!)

Crystal Ware said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad. Have a great celebrations!

Savitri said...

Happy birthday to your dad too! Big 61, eh :) Cute card too! I love that stamped image and the design.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

What a wicked cool stamp & sentiment. Lovin that argyle too. It all makes for a supremely great guy card! :O)

kathleenh said...

Cute card. It makes a great guy card but has a touch of whimsy. I hope his celebration was grand!

Michelle Pearson said...

What a hilarious little image! You made an adorable card!

Maria said...

What a great masculine card, Catherine! Your dad will love it for sure.

Happy Birthday to your dad!!

Maria

Becky G said...

First off, Happy Birthday to your dad! I hope he had a great day!
Second, this is a fantastic card! I'm sure he loved it!

paulssandy said...

Love, love, love your Dad's man card, the image is fantastic, LOL
Sandy O
www.papertransformer.com