
Anywho, this was my submission for my first card swap on SCS! (On the inside I stamped, "I take life one cappuccino at a time." (Sorry for the crooked scan, my battery had died on my digi cam.) If you click to enlarge the pic, you'll see the coloring better - still working on mastering those Copics!
There were two groups for the swap: one for tea, one for coffee. I chose coffee. The fun part of the swap was that everyone included a coffee single, or something coffee related. It was mostly International Coffees, or their chilled coffee mix (which I'm still looking forward to trying), but one gal sent Splenda Coffee Singles, which was fun. And, I loved this swap because all of the cards I received back were really good. I hope they like mine just as well. What do you think???
4 comments:
This is really cute! She's my favorite Bella!
Sounds like a fun swap! I really need to get back into swaps! They are so much fun!
I love your card and I'm sure the swap ladies were pleased with it! You can't go wrong with Bella!
Great card, Catherine! LOVE the colors and the bunny slippers! You are doing super with the Copics too! Sounds like a really fun swap! Big hug!
That sounds like it was a super fun swap. Your card is really cute.
Post a Comment