Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Feathers

I hesitated to post this, since it's going to a friend that I think peaks in here from time to time. But, here goes anyhow! I'm putting a new digital camera on my shopping list this weekend - these cell pics really suck!
This little birdie and his branch are from the Autumn Leaves Nature Set by Rhonna Farrer. He's stamped in brown and clear embossed. I found the pattern paper in the clearance bin at Archivers and loved the edge detail and colors. The sentiment is Hero Arts from a few years back. (I need to work on my brad spacing.)

Happy Scrapbooking Day and have a great weekend!




9 comments:

L.A. said...

Tweet, tweet! Your Friday Feathers are great! I am looking forward to seeing even more, if the feather tickles you!

Anonymous said...

Another cute, cute bird! You and your birds :D Love it!

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh...have fun camera shopping....can't wait to hear what you get!

Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn said...

Cute card. I really like the layout - very nice job.

Anonymous said...

How pretty. LOVE the birdie stamp. I know what you mean about those cell phone camera's. I hope you can get yourself a nice camera soon! :-)

Maria said...

Such a pretty card for your friend. Your friend will definitely love it. My husband bought me the Canon Rebel XTi for Mother's Day. I've been wanting a good camera for such a long time. Hope you find the camera that you like!!

Maria

Bonnie said...

I love all the bird postings you are doing. Love it!

Unknown said...

Lol you do make me giggle, love your card as well xx

Crissy said...

Beautiful card. I'm beginning to see a theme with your cards lately!