Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Something to look at

Digi cam is still on the fritz....okay, I haven't been stamping - you caught me.

I snagged this pic from Michelle, and cropped, just to give you something to look at until I can carve out some creating time. This is a much belated thank you card that I made for Michelle, who was my super awesome Secret Sister months back. TFL!


Card base is a pearlescent (now I know I didn't spell that right!) light blue that I snagged either at Archivers or from Marco's Paper at Adventures in Rubber Stamping a few years back. Pattern papers are from Basic Grey. Faux stitching done with Signo pen and paper piercing. Chipboard flower from Making Memories, and (if memory serves, which it often does not) also from Making Memories. SU! Linen Thread (which I attempted to make white with ink).




7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally CUTE card! I love it!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is so very sweet. I love how it feels like a beautiful quilt. SO lovely. :0) mel

Maria said...

Oooh, wow. . .such a pretty card! I really love the feminine look to the card!!

Maria

Crissy said...

Great card. You did a wonderful job on the faux stiching. I try and try and can never get it to look good!

Anonymous said...

This is so nice! I love it. So calming and elegant!

Oh, did I tell you I love your pic? So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw this card on her site. So cute!!! You did an awesome job!

Michelle Pearson said...

Yay....I really love this card.....thanks sis!!!!