Super sweet. What an adorable image hey? I've got to try one of these (layouts.) I'm always stuck in the square card rut.... :0) Mel
That's just too adorable! Love it!
This card is adorable, lucky you.
Lucky you! You received a fabulous card from your secret sis! Your SBS2 sis,Maria (Stampin Inspirations)
Ooooh I love that image, what a gorgeous card xx
Wow! Wonderful card from you secret sis! Lucky you!Your SBS2 sis,Maria
What a pretty card! I have never made one of these either...time to try! Hope you are doing well! :)
Do you think your sister is in the land of snow...can't wait until we find out who all has whom. Great stuff!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Super sweet. What an adorable image hey? I've got to try one of these (layouts.) I'm always stuck in the square card rut.... :0) Mel
That's just too adorable! Love it!
This card is adorable, lucky you.
Lucky you! You received a fabulous card from your secret sis!
Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations)
Ooooh I love that image, what a gorgeous card xx
Wow! Wonderful card from you secret sis! Lucky you!
Your SBS2 sis,
Maria
What a pretty card! I have never made one of these either...time to try! Hope you are doing well! :)
Do you think your sister is in the land of snow...can't wait until we find out who all has whom. Great stuff!
Post a Comment