It scanned a bit crooked...
Still playing with the Figgy Pudding papers, and a new stamp set from Basic Grey. I actually didn't have the right dark green paper, so I used Always Artichoke direct2paper on a piece of olive card stock. I was lucky that I did have red cardstock that was close enough to use with the Ruby Red ink pad. The metal elements are actually salvaged from a card I made at an SU! workshop. (I'm hoping Santa remembers to put some HodgePodge Hardware in my stocking!)
TFL!!! Now I'm off to a craft show that my friend is selling her cards at!
16 comments:
Nice card...I especially like the combination of patterns and colors you've used. The metal fasteners add a nice touch as does the blue ribbon.
Lori (SBS2)
Welcome to the Sistahood! I know all about hoarding supplies...I'm guilty of it too. I keep thinking...I'll just save it for that "special" project...and of course by the time I have that project in the works I either don't like the item anymore or can't find it! :)
This is cute! I love that paper.
Ouuuuuu! How stunning! Basic Grey stamps. No wonder you're feeling gollumish (loved that by the by) it totally describes how i feel: "One stamp to to rule them all, One stamp to find them,: One stamp to bring them all and with SBS2 bind them!" (I'm such a geek--but not so geeky that I didn't have to look up how that goes... lol) ;0) Mel
Hi "Sister"
thanks for visit.That´s a present! We make every year a secret santa in my home-forum and this was my present today.
My english is not so good, sorry!
Really cute card, I love how you used the printed paper in the layering, and the snowflakes...the best part of winter!! I am another "Gollum" and SCS Sister and love your blog intro, sure did make me chuckle.
Such a cute card! I really like the colors!
It seems we have a few things in common. I am a hoarder too! Although I am getting better at letting go. Too bad there's not some 12 step program for us. LOL! I am also one of your new sisters on SBS2. I have enjoyed your cards and your blog. I look forward to getting to know you and my other blogging sisters.
Becky
Hi there - I am just checking out all the SBS2 groups - I belong to the SBS1 group - your site looks great!! Love the card for the sketch challenge.
Aloha from a fellow sister! This is a great card. I love all the patters and papers. Fantastic job! I look forward to getting to know you :)
Fantastic card love the papers you used ,Dawnx
Hiya Catherine! This is a real pretty card. I like the layers with patterned paper. It adds depth to the card. Very nice! : )
This is really nice. Great job on the challenge!
This is so beautiful! I love the colors. Oh and ummm my name is Tracy and I'm...well, I'm a hoarder too!
*grin*
Have you joined the Yahoo Group yet??? Here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SBS2Siestas/
If you send me your email addres on SCS I can send an email ivitation that makes life much simpler.
SCS Name: stampin-sunnychick
I also need some info from ya! Thanks! Tracy (Group Admin)
Nice card - I love the Figgy Pudding paper - still don't have any though!
Post a Comment