Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So, I'm new to this...

Somehow I managed to not allow comments - I'm dying for comments! Must have done something bad when I was tooling around with my banner yesterday. BTW-the clip art is temporary, but I did have fun jazzing it up a bit with Paint. I'm hoping Sara will reply to my comment on her blog and share some tips. She has a beautiful new banner.

Okay, hoping to be able to stamp and post tonight - desperate to get back to my Figgy Pudding papers! I might even get brave and try a SC - I really like the one Tracy posted, as well as today's SC on SCS. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay!!!!! I can post comments now! Welcome to SBS2. I look forward to seeing your creations and getting to know you!

AnnMarie said...

WooHoo! So glad to be able to leave you a note! Welcome to the Sisterhood group! Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

Lori said...

Your blog is looking great! Welcome to SBS2--I'm looking forward to getting to know you.